About time








In the morning we wake up around 6.30, get out of bed around 7. Drink coffee and eat, we play and we talk. Then Frida and J bike to Fridas nursery, and I start drawing. 
When it´s around 2 - 3 pm I miss Frida and I pick her up. We spend the rest of the day together, doing whatever need to be done.  Water the garden, feed the hens, and today we might go picking elderflower.
My days are filled with things I love. This makes me fell very grateful and free.
I am a mother and an illustrator.

1) Just now. 2) Our house. 3)On my way to the beach. 4) Frida eating anise chervil. 5) Frida and I. 6) The best view ever. 7) bed time.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Vidunderligt Signe. Dét er livet....

    SvarSlet
  2. we came here to lifestyle=) hils ham der J fra mig! vi vil gerne se jer snart! A

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Kære Arild kom kom kom, så får i mad fra haven og hjemmebagt kage!

      Slet
  3. oh my, that looks all so peaceful and full of love, Signe! It´s like I could feel the good vibes even here in my home place :)
    Have a great weekend!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hoped you had a nice weekend to dear Sathya

      Slet